Friday, May 23, 2008

2 Years Down, an Eternity to Go!!

then...... now.....

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe we have been married for 2 years as of yesterday!! That is just so crazy. We have been married for the same amount of time I thought would never end while Josh was on his mission. I have to say, these 2 years have gone by MUCH faster. In honor of our anniversary, and my new blog, I thought it would be fun to make a list of some of the things that we have done or have happened since we got married. Sorry this is long, but hey, you just might learn something about us.
-Bought a house!!!
-Went to Bermuda
-remodeled our bathroom (before, but after demolition)
and after!!

-Josh switched jobs..... 3 times
-new puppy Sergeant
-new nephew Roman was born

-We have had different callings in our ward: 15-16 yr old class Sunday school teachers, Josh was Elders Quorum Secretary, and I am currently Young Women Secretary.
-Took Josh's brothers to Disneyland for the day
-My amazing grandpa had a heart attack and wasn't expected to live. He was in the hospital for weeks, but he pulled through and we are all thankful that he is still with us today.
-Lacey passed away at 17

There are lots more things that happened of course, but this is what I can think of right now. I will add more as I think of them.



4 comments:

sue derose said...

Happy anniversary! I love the new pictures.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Happy anniversary....oh and you looked so pretty on your wedding day!

Katie

The Bowles said...

Hi....I didn;t know you had a blog! I just got one. My step sister in law helped me get one. Thats so cool! I love your page. And Happy belated Anniversary!

Heidi and Judd said...

Oh Happy late Anniversary! So many things happen, in such a short period of time! It only gets more fun from here!