Thursday, August 27, 2009

7 Months

Um, how did this happen? I couldn't have asked for a better baby. At 7 months this girl is just so happy and content. I can set her down on the floor and she crawls around keeping herself busy. She can't quite sit up, she one-cheeks it. All you have to do is make eye contact with her and she grins like she hasn't seen you for days. She absolutely loves her baby food, bananas and peas especially, and on more than one occasion she has eaten a whole jar+ in one sitting. Her thighs show it too. Every night she goes to bed around 8pm and wakes up singing in the morning at 8am. (for those counting impaired, that's 12 hours. boo-ya!) She things Sergeant is hilarious and that they are best friends. I kinda think he finds her an annoyance. I'm sad I don't have a newborn anymore, but I am loving how much she is growing and learning everyday.

Love ya girlie



I took these pictures at the park the other day with no intention of them being her 7 months photos. However, as you can tell from the lack of 6 month, 5 month, 4 month, okay you get the idea, I think these will work perfectly.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that first picture of her! Her eyes look amazing! That's awesome that she's sleeping so good at night - nice going Payton. Cute pictures!

sue derose said...

I just don't know how she could get any cuter or more fun!