Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Celebration!





What a crazy night! We started with dinner at our house with my family to celebrate my Dad and Payton's birthday. Yum! Josh's family joined us later for cake and ice cream. Payton was a little unsure about the cake at first. (I think she thought it was too pretty to mess up) She got the idea after awhile, then just sat happily in her chair munching on it. We were so happy for everybody who came. It was great seeing everybody! Payton got lots of great gifts I think she was pretty happy about too. The night was a lot of work (especially making that cake) but totally worth it! Happy Birthday dad and Baby Girl!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow that cake is AWESOME!!!! happy birthday Payton!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, LOOK AT THAT CAKE!!! That is amazing! Nice work! Happy Birthday Payton!