Thursday, April 22, 2010

Private

As most of you can see from the comments on the last post, Josh's family views what happened quite differently than I do. I think it is one thing to post your opinion on your own blog, but to start harassing somebody by making annonomys comments on their blog, well that is just sad. Luckily I have a pretty good idea of who it was. I have no idea at what point they all turned on me. A few weeks ago they were all telling me how horrible this all was that this was happening and that I deserved so much better than their son and brother. Who knows, and at this point, I really don't care.

Thanks for everybodys support. That's what has helped me so much. Regardless of what Josh's family thinks my marriage was like, it only took a few times meeing Josh and I to see who the problem was. They used to believe that too.

3 comments:

Miss J. said...

After what you said I went back and read the comments that were made on your last post. I can't believe that some of those people were being such asses! (pardon my French - my language hasn't been the best since January 6) This is hard for you to go through as is, and all they're trying to do is make it harder. That's the one area that I'll credit my ex on - as soon as everything happened, none of his family contacted me. You will make it through this and you will be so much better for it! I promise you that! Love you!!

The Smeads said...

Wow after reading all those comments I wouldve went private too. However I think its funny that they are all telling you not to bash on him and then they got on YOUR blog and bash on you.... Hmmm does that seem ironic. Maybe a little bypocritical!! Anyway we love you sorry we couldnt get together this week. Talk to you soon!

andrewandshawnawhite said...

I cannot believe that people are soooooo rude I cant believe people would write such rude stuff!! I am sorry for what your going through!! I am so glad your Joining our Bunco Yay!!! it will be good to get to hang out with ya!!