Sunday, March 27, 2011

closet re-do!

I'm not really sure I can call this post "closet re-do" as much as I should just call it "closet clean-up". Either way, I am loving my closet now and I have decided I have an insane amount of shoes. That's where this all started....the shoes. I was sick of them being piled up on my shelves, never being able to find the match, and then all of them ending up on the floor. With an entire closet to myself, I felt it was time to take back the control from my shoes. My jewelry was being a little unruly too. I have been hating this closet since buying the house because there is no door. I didn't want to look at the clutter, and it would be really nice to be able to shut Payton out of there. So I came up with this:





I bought the most amazing thing for my jewelry. It was so annoying to sit and pick apart necklaces that had gotten tangled in the drawer I kept them all in, so I bought a handy canvas rack thingy that keeps them nice and tangle free. You can hand it on a clothing rack, or because my closet has to many unnecessary walls, I just put it there.

I Love Projects :)

4 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

Looks great where did you find the shoe thing that hangs on the wall I need one asap;-)

Danielle said...

I got it online at stacksandstacks.com It's an over the door rack that you can mount to the wall. I love it!

mallorymallorah said...

Love the closet redo! You have SOOO many shoes. I know I do too but I just did a major purge. (Gotta make room for some new ones this spring and summer right!?!)

hapi said...

Hi Danielle, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!