Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bahamas...here we come!!

So last night I booked our trip to the Bahamas!! Whoo hoo!! We were trying to decide where to go, and it seemed like the Bahamas was the only place that was going to work out. (I decided it is my goal in life to travel to all the places in the Beach Boys song Cocomo) We aren't going until September (which seems so far away, but we did just go to Cancun last month) but I am so excited!! We are going for 3 nights and are going to try to stay in the Sandals resort. If that doesn't work out, then I don't know. Anybody want to join us?

"Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama. Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go down to Cocomo......." Two down, 5 to go!!

2 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

Lucky You! That sounds so fun! Lets do something together ASAP!

Anonymous said...

The Sandels Resorts are so incredibly AWESOME!!!!! You will have SOOOOOOO much fun!!! And you've gotta get all of your traveling in now before the baby comes!!!

Katie