Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Exciting News!!

So, I just can't contain it any longer. I just have to tell everybody. I'm PREGNANT!! We are just so excited. I am not very far along, probably only about 5 weeks, but my first appointment is June 30th so I will update again then. We were so excited when we found out because we have been wanting this for awhile, but when it actually became a reality I was a little scared. I just thought we would be so prepared for this and now that it is happening, all I can think about is the list of things we need to do. I know we will be fine and I just keep praying that everything will go well. We really are thrilled!! (and I think even Sergeant is excited)

3 comments:

The Bowles said...

I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for you!!! Congrats!!!

Katie

Heidi and Judd said...

Yeahhhhh!! I'm so excited for you!!! You'll will be such a cute Mom! Congrats!