Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bunco and 99 days!!

So friday night I had such a blast. My friend Tauni started a bunco group and our first game was friday. Who knew rolling dice and counting numbers could get so intense!! It was so much fun. I got to meet some new people and laughed my head of all night. I am so excited she invited me to be in the bunco group, and I already can't wait until next month! BUNCO!!!!!!

And we are down to 99 days! CRAZY! As we were talking about bunco and arranging whose house it was going to be at in January, I realized just how quickly this baby is going to be here. Like, 3 months away! The holidays always seem to make time fly, so she is going to be here before we know it!! Luckily, we are ready. I am just so excited I can't even stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bailey Family said...

Dani! You are looking so cute prego... HOw fun! I cannot wait to meet your little girl. You will love being a mom. We will for sure need to do Friday dates with your mom, sister and mine so we can all play with the babies!!! Hang in there, your right it is getting closer!