Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween party

We got invited to a Halloween party tonight by a friend Josh knew from high school. Weeks ago we had this brilliant idea that I was going to be a WWII nurse, and Josh was going to be a WWII marine. We ordered authentic outfits online (2 weeks ago may I remind you) and started planning our costumes. Mine came quickly, but due to my large belly, my dress would not button up. It was a sad day at the Griffith household. I made it work though. Two angry emails and no responses later, the ebay seller had still not shipped Josh's marine uniform. We had to improvise a hour before the party, so Josh got a great deal at the army surplus store. Here is the result......


I know, my belly is much larger than the last picture of it. It seemed to double overnight. Seriously. So we will be dressing up again on Halloween to make use of Josh's costume that shipped YESTERDAY. Yes, for those of you that were following along, the seller did not ship it for two weeks. I see no reason for that, and am quite annoyed.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Look at your cute belly! I am at that really awkward in-between stage where i have a little pooch but it really just looks like I'm overeating.


Cute costumes too! Lets get together again.

Shumway Adventures said...

Oh my gosh, Dani and Josh got married!! I was shocked when I found this blog through a mutual friend. So I don't know if either of you remember me? I am Callee I was in your lovely computer tech class too long ago!!! I remember when Dani had a crush on you!! WOW!!! How are you guys? That's so cute you got married!! If you don't remember me look at my blog at shumwayadventures.blogspot.com

Heidi and Judd said...

Oh you look so cute! I love your tummy! That cute little girl will be her before you know it!
I love your digital scrapbooking! How do you like using it? I have some other fun thing you can do, let me know if you want some tips!

The Smeads said...

You look so cute pregnant! I love this stage where you can finally tell that you are pregnant!