Tuesday, November 18, 2008

we have officially picked her name!!

Everybody keeps asking me if we know what we are going to name our little girl, so I figured I might as well post it since we knew what we were going to name her the day we found out we were having a girl. Ready for the big reveal?



yep! Payton Griffith it is! We have talked about that name long before we were even pregnant, so when we found out it was a girl, we knew we were going to name her Payton. We decided not to do a middle name because I never had one and didn't miss it. Whoo hoo!! Time is going by so fast. I have to finish some things in her nursery and then post pictures of that too!

2 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

Sooo cute!! I love it!

The Smeads said...

I love that name too! I bet it feels good to have a name picked out. Hope you had a great thanksgiving!