Friday, December 5, 2008

A Nursery Sneak Peek

We are getting so close to having the nursery finished it's crazy. I did however decide about a week ago to change several things, and Josh decided to paint a wall plaid. Yup, you read that right, plaid. It is starting to look awesome. I made a new quilt because the one I had based my original idea on just wasn't doing it for me. So, here is the new quilt......



Yup. All the pink, black, and white you can dream of. Talk about taking an idea and running with it. It is all coming together and I am loving it!! I just have the curtain, the plaid wall, and we have 20 yards of tulle we have to wrestle with. (seriously) This nursery is going to be insane. I am so excited!!



2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh I can't WAIT to see the whole thing!!

The Smeads said...

Wow!!!! Girls are so fun! What a cute nursery that is going to be. I am still really jealous of your crib. I think I might come and steal it one night while your sleeping!