Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!! Hopefully everyone had a great holiday. This year we did something a little different. I had to work from 1215am-0615am. Not fun. I really didn't think I would have to work the whole thing, but I did. Luckily that kind of shift doesn't interfere with any Christmas plans, but it sure makes for a long tired day. Which you can tell from the pictures that I am in. We started Christmas morning with breakfast at our house with Josh's family and my parents. Oh, and a lovely picture of the 8 month belly in front of the tree:
(see, don't I look sleepy? I was)

Josh's sister Randee and nephew Riley
Josh's mom Kathy and sister Jessie

Me and my mommy!!
My beautiful Christmas tree
Josh, me, and the baby in the belly
Me and my dad

Later I headed over to my Aunts house for some more Christmas festivities (and presents) and then to my Grandmas. We ended our holiday for some good old N64 Mario Cart at Josh's sisters apartment. Yea for the holidays!!! Bring on New Years!!








3 comments:

The Smeads said...

That sounds like such a fun Christmas. You look so cute. I can't wait for you to have your cute little girl :)

Jessica McNichols said...

Thats awsome that you love the show too. Yeah, I want to name my little girl that as well.... I have ALWAYS loved that name. we both love lucas too.... it just happens to be names on one tree hill. LOVE IT!

Jessica McNichols said...

By the way, I was just looking at your page and saw that you are 19 days away from your due date. You are so so close! Hang in there sweetie! I am so excited for you!I can not wait to see pictures. She is going to be BEAUTIFUL!