Friday, January 9, 2009

Such Generosity!!

Last night was my very first baby shower!! It was thrown by some of my mom friends and included my parents ward, my friends from that ward, and some of my family members. There were lots of people there and we got some amazing gifts. I came home and Josh brought everything into the nursery and I just sat in the middle and was just so amazed at how generous everyone was! Our little girl is already so spoiled. Here are some of the highlights of the night:




Leslie took tons of pictures for me. Thanks Les!


Lots of gifts. So spoiled!!



Roman is not going to be okay with sharing his grandma with Payton


This is exactly how I feel and look.



thank you again so much to everyone who was there. I am so blessed to have grown up in a ward and family who is so giving. We are ready for this baby to come!!! (which by-the-way at my last appointment my dr said I am probably going to go over my due date. so that is just awesome)









2 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

How fun! That makes me miss everyone when I see those cute pictures. We were so lucky to grow up in such a giving ward. They are the best by far! Looks like you got a bunch of cute stuff. Sorry to hear the news of you probably going overdue, that is hard news to take in, but at least the dr isn't getting your hopes up saying you could go anyday. :) Good luck!

The Smeads said...

Wow you just look so cute! The doctor told me that I would go over too and I did! It was hard to hear but I am glad he is being honest!!! We are so excited for you guys!