Thursday, January 29, 2009

Payton Griffith

So our beautiful baby girl is finally here! Tuesday afternoon we went to the hospital because I was having major contractions. We got there about 5pm, had the epidural by 6:30, started pushing at 12:15am, and she was born at 12:44am January 28th! She is a healthy 8lbs 15oz and 21in long. A big girl! I seriously had no idea she was going to be that big. (Especially after my water broke at the hospital and the nurse kept saying there was so much, she couldn't imagine there could still be a baby in there) I am still at the hospital now, but should be going home tomorrow. (thank you wireless internet) I have lots of fun pictures to post so check back for more updates, but you can meet Payton now.....



5 comments:

The Smeads said...

OH my gosh Dani she is so cute! Congrats we are so excited for you guys! Please let me know when you get home from the hospital we would love to bring you guys dinner!

Heidi and Judd said...

She is so beautiful, I can't get enough of her! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Keep the pics coming while I'm gone, so I can see her cute face!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

So exciting! She is so cute! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRAT!!! She is adorable!!! I Can't wait to meet her in person. I am so glad that all went well and that both baby and mom are healthy!!!

Shumway Adventures said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie! So fun to have a baby girl!I love her name! Where did you get it from?