Monday, January 26, 2009

Well.....

Is she here yet?

NOPE!!!!

(I am fully aware of how horrible I look in this picture, but can you blame me?)



40 weeks and counting. I have removed the pregnancy ticker because the large 0 days was just mocking me. It was rude. I went to my doctors appointment today and I have STILL not progressed any. Apparently she is just happy where she is and has no intention of going anywhere else. On the bright side, they did schedule me to be induced next Monday. There is an end in sight!!!!!

Also, we put our house up for sale. I know, what the crap are we thinking. With home prices and interest rates now we figure we can get something with a lot more room closer to South Jordan, which is what we wanted all along. We aren't in any hurry, so we plan on getting what we want out of our house, and if we don't get any offers high enough, we just won't be moving! Our agent put together an awesome virtual tour you can look at online at utahrealestate.com and our MLS number is 858502.

2 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

Well at least an end in sight is better then nothing! Hang in there, I promise it will be worth it!

The Smeads said...

Thank goodness!! Its nice to know that you wont be pregnant forever huh? Good luck with the house!!