Monday, February 2, 2009

more Payton pics

Here are some more pictures of the best day ever! On our way to the hospital I was screaming in complete agony and I kept yelling to Josh that we were never going to have anymore children, and all of those people who say it is worth it are crazy. Well I know know exactly what they are talking about. I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Being a mom is amazing. Definitely something you can't try to describe or explain. The moment I saw her I loved her even more than I had when she was in my belly, and I didn't think it was possible to love her even more. It was such an overwhelming feeling. I am IN LOVE with her red hair. I really hope it stays that color. She has been here almost 6 days, and we are still trying to get a hang of this whole parenting thing. She is an amazing baby, so she makes it really easy. Before we went home Friday they told us she was a high risk jaundice, so we had to take home the lights for her to be in basically 24 hours a day. She was such a trooper though, and slept most of the time so it was easy to leave her under the lights. We had to have her blood tested again Saturday, and she had improved drastically! No more lights! She changes so much every day I never get anything done because I just want to hold and cuddle her. If you would like to come and meet her just give me a call. We love visitors!









7 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

So cute! She looks a lot like Josh! We will have to come see her in person! Congratulations again, isn't being a mommy the best?!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I agree...it is so hard to explain what you are thinking and feeling the first time you actually see your little one...it's an unreal experience!!! I am so happy for you...and trust me, it will get easier with every day!

Heidi and Judd said...

oh i miss her! I can´t wait to come visit you again, when i get back! Such cute pics, you´ll never regret taking too many! And just keep holding her, she´ll grow to fast and then you´ll wonder where the time went!

The Smeads said...

I have been dying to see more pictures! She is so pretty. I see a ton of you in her. I am so happy everything went well for you. I have to admit I am a little jealous that you got to go "into" labor instead of being induced! Cant wait to see you guys this week!

Nessa said...

She is so beautiful dear!!
congrats!!

Lindsay said...

Ahhh! I didn't know she was here already! She is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I think she looks a little bit like her daddy! What a cutie! I hope you both are doing well! Enjoy every second!

Bailey Family said...

oh my goodness you guys she is so beautiful! I want to hold her so bad!!! Ah she is precious! Congrats!!!!