Monday, February 16, 2009

I just love her...

We didn't have any plans for Valentines, and we were supposed to have a showing on our house on Saturday, so we packed up the crew, (Sergeant included) and headed to Josh's parents house for the evening. Josh played xbox with his brother, and Josh's mom, Debra, and I made bracelets for baby girl Payton! Do I feel another impromptu photo session coming on? I think so.





(As you can probably tell I am still trying to figure out my D80. If anybody has any tips, or know of a good photography class, let me know)

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Augh, her little rolls kill me! She is so cute!

The Smeads said...

Wow she is just too sweet! WE are excited to see you guys agian on sunday :)

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, I think your pictures are amazing! Nice work! What a cutie! I love those little bracelets. I want to take a photography class too. Cute Cute!