Sunday, March 8, 2009

Paytons Blessing

Payton was blessed today, March 8th 2009. I was given an amazing idea by my friend Heidi to use your wedding dress to make a blessing dress. My mom went to work and made an incredible mini replica blessing dress out of my wedding dress. I am seriously in love with this thing. It turned out amazing! Payton looked beautiful. She slept through the blessing which was given by my wonderful Grandpa. We had an open house after with a ton of food! Lasagna, spaghetti, salads and cookies. It was all delicious! We are just winding down now and going through all the pictures of her wonderful day.


I think she looks like an angel


Payton and her great-grandparents


Just like mommy






1 comment:

Heidi and Judd said...

Oh I love the dress!! Your Mom is amazing!!! What a fun day for you guys! Payton does look like a little angel! Very cute!