Thursday, March 12, 2009

We are under contract!!!

In January I posted that we had put our house up for sale, and amidst the excitement of Payton, I totally forgot to update how all that is going. Well, a couple weeks ago our house went under contract, which was way faster than we thought in this market so after a moment of panic we started looking at new homes. I don't want to be homeless, I don't. We found an amazing home in Herriman that had everything we are looking for. We put in our offer, and 2 weeks later we finally are under contract with that house!! Now I am really trying not to get my hopes up because I know how many things can go wrong in the sale/purchase of a house. We are still super excited and are just keeping our fingers crossed that everything works out and we will be moving April 7th!!!!

3 comments:

The Smeads said...

That is funny. Today I was going to ask you when you were going to post about that. Congrats again. It will be exciting to get into a new house!

Aubrey said...

ooh, congratulations!

...although, that is not in Utah County where we previously discussed!

Nate and Jamie said...

Congratulations! Where at in Herriman?