Thursday, February 11, 2010

Boardin' with the Boys








For a well needed break from life (mostly work, it is really stupid right now) we headed to Wolfe Mountain for some snow boarding. I haven't been since middle school, so I expected to be a little rusty. I got back into my old groove pretty quick, or so I thought. I am sure paying for it today. I am so stinking sore. I can barely walk, and for some reason, my arms are killing me. Really? Why are my arms killing me. I don't remember using my arms that rigorously for snowboarding, but apparently I did, or maybe because the rest of my body is in pain my arms felt left out. I don't know. We had a big group going, but most dropped out so we ended up with Cody, Jeff, and Josh and I. So fun, and something I would love do be able to do often so I can practice, but certainly not anytime soon. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go find the heating pad.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Hope you had have regardless of the soreness. We are going this weekend!

Lindsay said...

How fun! You are amazing! I just struggle on slippery mountains! Sorry you are so sore, that's horrible! You make me laugh! Feel better soon!

mallorymallorah said...

Dani, I'll go boarding with you!
I don't have any girlfriends that board!
I went up a few weeks ago for the first time in 4 years and I was feeling about how you just described.. hang in there!
Give me a holler if you ever want to head up there :)