Monday, February 22, 2010

this girl with the messy hair*....

is very sick. A few days ago she just had a stuffy nose, which we could handle. Today, she is acting like she just can't go on. The poor thing spent most of the day like this:


cuddled in a blanket, on her daddy's lap, eyes half-closed, and brownie on her face. (she was not about to let me wipe that off. After 3 days of wiping her nose, there was no way I was gonna get close to that brownie) I am really hoping she is doing better tomorrow. I just feel so bad for her when she is sick.




*on a side note, her hair doesn't always look like this. I was just looking through my pictures noticing there was a lack of pictures with her hair actually done, if any at all. I actually had it cut a few weeks ago, so when I style it (which sometimes causes tears from both parties involved) it looks way cute. Just thought I should explain why in most of the pictures on this blog, she looks like a homeless child. I love her to pieces anyway :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Poor girl, she is so darling...I hope she gets feeling better soon! Such cute pictures!

Heidi and Judd said...

Poor baby! We know how you feel, we've had the samething around our house for the past week! So not fun!