Friday, May 29, 2009

3 Years





On Monday, May 25th Josh and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. Holy crap we made it. Now, I'm not going to write about how these 3 years I have been in complete bliss and couldn't be happier. It would be a lie if I told you all that these three years have been the best of my life and I would want to relive them over and over again. I wouldn't. Oh no I wouldn't. The truth is, this last year has been the hardest year of my life. Josh and I have been through what I am hoping is the hardest time in our marriage. Right now however, Josh and I have a better marriage than we did before, proof that trials can make you stronger. Now I don't want to sound like I am just complaining, I am so grateful we were able to work things out and be the happiest we have ever been. This last year also had one of the best times of my life. Our beautiful daughter Payton was born, and I don't think either one of us could imagine life without her. I love Josh so much and I am so happy we were able to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. (which we did by seeing Angels and Demons and lunch at Rubios) Love you hun. Happy Anniversary!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! That's awesome! And you look great by the way...I don't think you're supposed to be that skinny after only 4 months! Cute pictures too!

Nate and Jamie said...

No we are the over on 126th south by the Maverik but this splash park is just East of the new elementary school by the storage units, if you know where that is.