Friday, May 22, 2009

Italian Nachos


yum yum yum. Food just should not delight me as much as it does. I inherited my love for cooking from my parents, and since I now have a family of my own, Josh always makes fun of me for the dinner menus I insist on making. He says all the time we should be eating raman noodles every night not pasta carbonara, (which is my current fetish) fettuccine alfredo, or chicken enchiladas. Now I am hungery. Awhile ago my mom introduced me to food blogs, and my favorite http://www.thepoineerwomancooks.com/ has some of the most delicious recipies ever. I decided rather than just try other peoples recipies, I was going to try and duplicate on my restraunt favorites. I am obsessed with the italian nachos at Johnny Carinos. While I was pregnant I ate and entire family size platter all myself. Don't judge. Yesterday the most amazing miracle happened in my kitchen. I made italian nachos. Seriously, if I had not made them myself, I would have thought they came from Johnny's kitchen. I can't stop thinking about them. Delicious.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have that same unfortunate fetish for food. It's a curse. Those look way yummy! I love Johnny Carino's but I've never tried those! Yum! And don't worry, I frequently ate entire large pizzas by myself while I was pregnant. Yum.

Debra and Gary said...

Those nachos look amazing, can I get the recipe from you..Jake said they were awesome.