Friday, November 6, 2009

9 months, a little late



Miss Payton turned 9 months on Oct 28th. She weights 18.5 pounds and is 28.5 inches tall. She is such a busy girl, which she totally gets from her daddy. She has way more energy than me, but I love to watch her learn about everything around her. She is so curious about everything, mostly Sergeant, and crawls as fast as she can to explore. She has been standing on her own now, and tries really hard to take a step, but loses her balance and falls. Still no teeth, but there are 2 bumps on her bottom gum that look quite promising. She babbles all the time, but doesn't really say words yet. She always had her own way of showing her excitement, and this week when she sees something she really likes, she starts flapping her arms as fast as she can. I love it. The Halloween photos I took of her were supposed to be for her 9 months, but I snapped the above one of her today cuz I think she is so cute. (and cuz I have a new lens that I absolutely LOVE)


Now I also have to mention a little man who turned 3 on Oct 25th. I can't believe we have had Sergeant for almost 3 years. (we got him in January 2007) He is such a part of the family and so patient with Payton. I was so worried about how he would be with a baby, but he really is great. Most of you know how I am about dogs. I don't know how I would have been able to get through the passing of Lacey if I had not had this little guy. He has is behavioral problems, but he has the funniest personality.

(In this picture, his head is resting on my knee because I was eating a cookie and he really wanted me to share)

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

How exciting! What lens did you decide to get?

Anonymous said...

so i haven't talked to you for forever! how are ya? payton is getting so cute! we need to get together again soon!you are getting way good at takin pictures! if you ever need someone to practice on you can come on over!:)[not on me, on the kids:)!]

Lindsay said...

Payton is so dang cute! I can't believe she is 9 months already! Weston is super-active too and he totally gets it from his daddy. I'm so lazy. Cute pictures!