Monday, November 30, 2009

Bangs, a tooth, and walking..

I feel like within the last week or so, this girl has grown up. Her first tooth finally broke through, I cut bangs so her hairstyle actually has some purpose, and she started walking. (not like, running through our house or anything) She is so determined and can take several steps completely alone. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I love seeing her chubby legs being put to good use, but I miss my newborn who used to cuddle and fall asleep in my arms. However, she is at a fun age because she is learning to much and I can't wait to see what she will do next!




4 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so dang cute Dani, she's going to be a heart-breaker! I can't believe she is walking already!

Heidi and Judd said...

I love the hair! She is so smart to be walking so early! She'll be running before you know it!

The Smeads said...

Her hair cute is adorable! You did such a good job!

mallorymallorah said...

Her hair is darling!! I love it. I can't believe she is walking already. CRAZY!