Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday...to me!!

The big 23....dun dun dun. Just kidding. 23 doesn't sound old to me. Perhaps that is because I still feel like I am 16. Who knows. This year was great! Josh told me he wanted to surprise me about where we were going to dinner. Now, for a brief explanation, one of my favorite TV channels is the food network. (yup, I admitted it. Josh makes fun of me because he doesn't understand why I like to spend all day watching other people make food) anyway, a show I love is Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. So he did some research online and found the address to Moochies, and funny little dive we had seen on an episode awhile ago. We headed downtown for one of the best Philly cheese steaks ever. Delicious. While we were there we snapped some pictures of me and baby girl to document this momentous occasion, (my birthday, not Moochies) and Payton is just too cute not to take pictures of








Josh's photog stills aren't too bad if I don't say so myself........
Later we had family/friends over for some cake and ice cream. Good times!

2 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

Cute Pics! Glad you had a fun day!

The Smeads said...

Those are some way cute pics! Happy Late Birthday!